Process KYC and Account Opening applications for Corporate/Individual/Funds/Trust Customers; conduct periodic reviews and remediation on customers; implement new polices; address Compliance and Audit findings.
- Process KYC and Account Opening application for Individual/Corporate/Funds/Trust customers; Review and ensure that CDD information are obtained;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Business units, Dealing, Operations) and clients to ensure KYC/Account Opening documents are submitted;
- Conduct Client Account Review /Client Knowledge Assessment (CAR/CKA) for retail clients;
- Account creation with CDP via back office system. Liaise with CDP on various account related forms.
- Conduct remediation and periodic reviews for existing accounts;
- Conduct ECDD for high risk customers;
- Implement new Client Services policies jointly with Compliance;
- Address Compliance reviews and Audit findings;
- Review FATCA/CRS self-certification forms;
- Maintain compliance with all corporate and regulatory standards (eg, SFA, AML/CFT, FATCA, CRS, etc);
- Communicate with clients via telephone and email correspondence;
- Update statistics for monthly reporting;
- Any Ad-hoc tasks from Client Services/Operations Head.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics with a minimum of 3 years of client onboarding experience.
- A good understanding of MAS’ regulations on AML/CFT, Sale of Investment Products (SIP/CAR/CKA), various MAS’ circulars relating to client information, FATCA/CRS regulations.
- Prior experience in processing Corporate Account application, operating World Check screening system (batch upload and resolution) and Bloomberg data download is required.
- Hands on experience in account creation with CDP via back office system.
- A good understanding of financial statements.
- AML Compliance background is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word (mail merge), MS Excel VBA & Vlookup, MS Powerpoint.
- A goal-getter, independent, resourceful, shows initiative, analytical and good writing skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua (in order to liaise with Chinese & Putonghua speaking associates)