See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting opportunity within the Institutional Operations Team
- Responsible to drive continuous development of Institutional Client Service associates through coaching and mentoring
- Reporting into Team Lead – Liability
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a Client Service Consultant you will be responsible in ensuring timely and effective execution of agreed strategies and SLA’s. You will interact with both internal and external customers and stakeholders and will be responsible for maintaining high quality interactions across multiple channels.
You will support in upholding the team’s capacity and performance of the team, track and measure performance against set targets and objectives providing constructive feedback. You will manage difficult customer situations appropriately, identify and analyse trends in customer pain points through various channels (escalation database, customer complaints, etc.), maintain SLA’s and monitor in terms of customer satisfaction and taking corrective action, manage Platinum Plus voice and BAU activities and provide support and drive engagement within the service canters.
You will also be responsible to monitor workflow activities, accuracy of documentation process and identify, develop and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in client services, preferably in banking and financial institutions. (Corporate banking experience with Cash and/or Trade knowledge would be an added advantage)
- Strong attention to detail and a genuine concern and drive to continually sustain and improve Quality and Standard
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and engage with stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with challenging targets
- Proficient in English and Mandarin language (this role will service customers who communicates in English and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007018).