Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Client Services Assistant for a 12 months contract, subject to further extension/conversion.
- Execute client instructions on behalf of the Relationship Manager (RM) accurately, in a timely manner and in adherence to processes and procedures
- Act as the initial point of contact for inbound client calls, building client relationships as appropriate
- Contact clients for formal reviews (investment and lending) in a timely manner
- Evaluate growth potential for low complexity transactional clients, referring them to the RM for relationship development where appropriate
- Undertake calls in respect of complaints, as directed by RM, in addition to overseeing the satisfactory resolution of complaints
- Provide sales and marketing support to RMs to assist them in meeting client service and performance targets
- Identify new or improved sales and marketing opportunities via researching client, segment and / or industry information, utilising local and central resources, on behalf of the RM in line with economic profitability principles
- Maintain a client pipeline database of potential revenue/share-of-wallet growth opportunities
- Support RM in preparation ahead of meetings
- Undertake appropriate proactive outbound calls/ mailings for sales and marketing matters under the supervision of the RM and in line with policies and procedures
- Work with RM to ensure Account opening documentation is prepared and completed correctly, verified and submitted for approval to appropriate booking centres
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant client servicing or ARM experience
- Candidates with MAS RNF license (ie. CACS papers, CMFAS modules) would be highly preferred.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688