Client Service Specialist - APAC (19261)
- Permanent, Full time
- Fitch Ratings
- 17 Oct 18
Client Service Specialist - APAC (19261)
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Client Service Specialist - APAC
Client Solutions Desk
- Provide 1st level support for all Fitch Solutions products. Document and manage email and telephone queries to ensure a timely resolution and an overall positive client experience.
- Support users across all clients, internal users and FRUs, including WebEx training.
- Work closely with Product Support, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues that occur within Fitch Solutions' research, credit data and analytics products.
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce Service Cloud) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue's resolution.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Take part to internal projects (Salesforce, metrics, etc.) if and when required.
- Attend weekly meetings with Product and IT to review all open/outstanding cases.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
- On-board new clients efficiently and accurately within required timeframes.
- Enter sales opportunities into the CRM platform and assign to relevant sales person for follow-up.
- Identify, log and pass on leads to FItch Solutions Sales, Macro Intelligence Sales, Ratings BRM (Business Relationship Management), Fitch Learning.
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Customer focused with a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Broad technical / product / content knowledge and understanding of clients' needs.
- Prior experience in a client support role is a distinct advantage.
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with ability to work as an individual.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English is essential. Other Asian Pacific languages fluency would be a distinct advantage (particularly Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese).
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with Datafeeds, Web based platforms, API or Excel Add-in is a plus.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp