Client Service Manager, Senior Associate
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
State Street Client Service Manager (SA) – Custody Control Hub (CCH) Singapore To provide the highest level of client service to Investment Managers’ Operation teams based in the Asia region, by effectively responding to their day-to-day queries. Candidate is responsible for the management of internal
Client Service Manager (SA) – Custody Control Hub (CCH) Singapore
To provide the highest level of client service to Investment Managers’ Operation teams based in the Asia region, by effectively responding to their day-to-day queries. Candidate is responsible for the management of internal & external inquiries and assisting in the development of a full multi-level relationship with Investment Managers.
Research and respond to all inquiries raised by the Investment Managers’ Operation teams that would include enquiries on trade, cash, corporate events and market practices. The candidate should have the ability to coordinate with all State Street site offices to ensure timely resolution of issues. Develop good communication and interpersonal relationship with Investment Managers’ Operation teams and to maintain the high level of service that is currently being provided to all the Investment Managers’ Operation teams.
- Resolution of all types of queries raised by Investment Manager operations’ teams
- Focus on building strong working relationships with global Investment Managers’ operations teams
- Provide accurate and timely responses to queries raised by Investment Managers’ operations teams
- Research using internal and external sources to respond and resolve inquiries
- Liaise and maintain effective communications with internal and external contacts
- Proactively identify issues and escalate to appropriate parties for resolution
- Performs operational tasks as necessary
- Works with moderate guidance and accountable for individual and team results
- Degree or Diploma holder with minimum 5 to 6 years’ experience in financial operations / custody services
- Good knowledge of equities and bond settlement in Asian markets; portfolio valuation and corporate actions
- Strong analytical and good organization skills
- Client Servicing skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must demonstrate ownership and initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
- High attention to detail to ensure quality, completeness and accuracy of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to work flexible and long hours and also during Singapore public holidays