Client Service Manager - Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 18
Client Service Manager - Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Service Manager .
- The Client Manager is responsible for global client onboarding and the ongoing management, standards and oversight of related due diligence and maintenance activities through the full client lifecycle with HSBC on behalf of Global Banking and Markets both as a customer group and product provider.
- It takes full account of cost, customer service, control and regulatory requirements to oversee delivery of high quality due diligence and client service and process excellence across each onboarding function, delivering an integrated global service to the business.
- Onboarding functions include, Credit due diligence, Client Documentation negotiation, Know your Client and Client Identification due diligence, and Client Data
- The Client Manager act as the single point of contact for the front office teams and clients.
- Responsible for providing administrative, client service support for Relationship Managers in the management of their client relationship.
- To contribute to client satisfaction and the continued growth and maximum profitability of corporate relationships locally and globally.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Maintain HSBC Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- University degree with relevant experience in the banking industry with markets experience
- Familiarity with fund structure and experience in servicing fund managers, asset managers and insurance companies is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to Detail
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently under minimal supervision
- Sensitive to operational and financial crime risks
- Selfstarter to take up adhoc tasks and projects, demonstrate management and leadership aptitude
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.