Client Service Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
- Responsible to work closely with the assigned Relationship Manager of External Asset Manager (EAM) team to provide timely client servicing and transacting activities as per the internal guideline and external regulatory requirements.
People and Talent
- Responsible to adhere to all designed processes when carry out roles and responsibilities at work. From time to time, require participating in process enhancement project for better performance of business.
- Expect to work closely with all internal business partners to achieve business objective, this include good communicational and writing skill, good time management and problem solving skills.
- Expect to adhere to all control and compliance requirements at all time.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Adhere to Group Code of Conduct and other requirements as a covered person when carry out roles and responsibilities at work.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Adhere to MAS regulatory requirements as a licensed person at all times
Our Ideal Candidate
- Internal stakeholders: Client Approval and Review team, Operation teams, Compliance, Legal, WMPS product and trading teams etc.
- External stakeholders: EAM, client and other appointed personnel and/or authorized trustee
- RNF as per MAS of Singapore
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.