Pontoon's total talent solutions deliver better people, faster. Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in almost 100 countries. For this particular role, our client is global corporate and investment bank in APAC.
- Assume day-to-day management of portfolio of accounts by providing treasury and cash management solutions and cross-selling the Bank’s products and services to general sales/referrals.
- Harness the Bank’s varied resources and work within internal partners to deliver exceptional and pro-active service to clients worldwide.
- Attend to client’s inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Provide sales support to ensure delivery of Quality & Proactive Services to clients. o Meet clients with Sales for business needs o Assist Sales to solicit additional business o Work with Sales on RFP in Pre-implementation stage
- Act as primary escalation & accountability point for clients.
- Provide value-added proactive servicing activities.
- Conduct period service review/scorecard review with clients
- Perform root cause analysis of defects
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, KYC.AML policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
- Actively join in, support & implement local or regional projects as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in area of Client Services in the bank concentrating on delivery of treasury and cash management solutions for corporate/financial institutional client.
- Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills.
- A track record gained through operational experience within the payment, trade, or treasury environment.
- Experience in working in Asia/Global environment with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good commend of spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good knowledge of all bank systems, products and web-based electronic banking platforms.
- A good understanding of in-country banking system, account and liquidity structures/products.
- Good application software skills : Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent rapport with client contacts at all levels and with internal partners at all levels.
- A proactive learner and self-starter seeking continuous improvement in all job-related aspects.
- Innovative and open minded, maintaining a professional & positive attitude at all times.