Client Representative, KYC & Onboarding
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the onboarding of new Corporate Trust clients in APAC. This involves KYC due diligence for new-to-bank and existing clients, account openings, and other regulatory driven tasks to be fulfilled.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with internal departments such as Compliance and AML/Due Diligence to ensure all necessary requirements are met and red flags or alerts are escalated in a timely manner;
- Acting as the client's main point of contact for KYC and account opening-related matters and so will need to be an expert on the relevant policies and procedures, as well as have a sound understanding of the local regulatory requirements;
- Effectively managing deal flow in a time sensitive and often pressurized environment;
- Communicating effectively and articulately with internal partners, including senior managers of the organization, and external clients in a tactful manner.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a part of the Business Implementation Group supporting the Sales & Relationship Management team. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the Financial Sector, working experience in front office KYC and onboarding is preferred;
- Strong and effective communication skills, plus excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese to support client segment;
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Banking;
- Strong organizational skills and be meticulous;
- Strong research and analytical skills, be able to work independently and be resourceful when it comes to resolution of various issues;
- Knowledge on OFAC is beneficial.
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: