Client Relationship Manager
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Our client is a fast growing bank with a strong presence in Asia. They are looking for a Relationship Manager to join their expanding team in the consumer banking business. You will be offered a structured progression and an excellent platform to develop your career!
about the company
As one of the leading financial institutions globally, this Bank promotes high performance. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and a dynamic environment that supports your growth and recognises your achievements. As part of a wealth management platform with one of the largest financial institutions in the world, this is an excellent opportunity for you to bring your financial sales career onto another level.
about the job
- Offer expert guidance on customized solutions to customers and provide professional service for all their banking needs
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Introduce clients to a wide range of products based on their suitability
- Ensure complete KYC, call reports and documentation
- Achieve client relationship targets and KPIs set
skills and experience required
- Sales professionals with at least 1 year of wealth management experience
- Proven track record of managing relationships with key clients
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated by success
how to apply
We welcome applicants who are keen to pursue a career in wealth management and is seeking an opportunity to grow within a Global bank.