Client Regulatory Outreach APAC Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Client Regulatory Outreach APAC Lead
APAC Lead for e-Trading Onboarding and Client Regulatory Outreach
This is an AVP role which manages the Client Regulatory Outreach and eTrading Onboarding Teams.
The Client Regulatory Outreach team works in partnership with regulatory programmes to effectively execute regulatory client outreaches to ensure Barclays existing client base is compliant for new market regulations. The team provides support to both internal and external stakeholders for regulatory change providing query management, information and static data capture, and control function services.
The eTrading Onboarding team supports onboarding of clients for electronic trading for Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange across platforms such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb, MarketAxess, BondVision, BARX FI/FX, 360T, FXall, Trading Screen and Currenex. Providing superior client service to both Top Tier and other high volume clients continues to be one of the team's main focuses. The team provides many value-added tasks across the full product range of Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange. The team also takes a leading role in market driven initiatives, Front and Back End system projects, enhancements, bug fixing and periodic systems UAT.
· Manage 3 FTE focusing on the delivery of Onboarding requests, Regulatory outreaches and projects including Lean process improvements
· Central point of contact to manage outreach and eTrading onboarding matters including management of information, query management and escalations.
· Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Business representatives and multiple middle and back office teams.
· Responsible for understanding the impact to and ensuring client readiness for regulatory change
· Assist with design and implementation of new processes to ensure clients' experience are maximised, and clients are compliant for all necessary regulations.
- Educated to degree level or above
- A strong understanding of the industry control environment and the associated risks
- Strong understanding of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Regulatory Program / Client Onboarding in an investment banking context
- Regulatory project and/or Client Onboarding project and strategic change experience
- Experience of sending large scale outreach campaigns
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.