Client Regulatory Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
Client Regulatory Analyst
The Client Regulatory Outreach team works in partnership with regulatory programmes to effectively execute regulatory client outreaches to ensure Barclays existing client base is compliant for new market regulations. The team provides support to both internal and external stakeholders for regulatory change providing query management, information and static data capture, and control function services.
· First line support for internal and external stakeholders for all regulatory queries and issues
· Execution of large scale Outreach's via email and postal to ensure all Barclays clients are complaint for New Regulations.
· Responsible for managing a number of regulatory control reports across the onboarding lifecycle
· Assisting the execution of large scale Outreach's via email and postal
· Assist in all relevant stages of the new regulatory Project lifecycle including: design, testing & deployment/go-live
· Responsible for understanding and managing the impact of new regulations to the Investment Bank clients and the onboarding process
· Adherence to the Risk and Control agenda across the function
· Educated to degree level or above
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
· Project/Regulatory Programme management
· Proven Risk and Control experience
· Working understanding of Markit Outreach 360 and Salesforce
· Broad knowledge of the IB structure, functions and their purpose/scope (Operations/Legal/Front Office/Risk and Regulatory Programme)
· Previous experience of Barclays Onboarding process
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.