Director, Private Banking Headhunter
Our client is a well establish Private Bank with solid Global presence, looking to for an experienced client portfolio specialist. You will be working closely with a team of Portfolio Advisors and Private Bankers in promoting and driving the DPM business across the region.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Actively promote and drive the marketing effort for the DPM business across the region.
- Collaboration with investment and relationship manager in conducting client portfolio reviews and to analyse and track bankers’ AUM and PM penetration for APAC.
- Proactively developing the business and pitching ideas to clients .
- Regular updates of marketing materials, client presentation and proposal for the DPM team.
- Perform portfolio, performance attribution and contribution analysis .
- Increase the bank’s sustainability branding and responsible in developing ESG products.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Possesses 5-10 years of experience in the managing client relationships, preferably with private banks or fund management (AVP/VP/SVP level).
- Broad investment product knowledge and analytical skills covering Fixed income, equities, FX etc.
- Proficient in Bloomberg and Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and Powerpoint .
- Strong analytical and financial skills, attention to detail is mandatory.
- Team player, well-organized.
- Ability to speaking a second language a plus.
Please contact Gerda Lau or email your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1550679