Client Partner, Public Sector
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 Sep 17
Client Partner, Public Sector
• Possesses system-wide responsibility on multiple projects.
• Responsible for strategic planning for the business unit.
• Key member for managing business unit target revenues, profitability and customer acquisitions.
• Manages single large customer or two medium customers.
• Responsible for multiple project delivery and project management.
• Responsible for Business Unit Development• competency and business development plans.
• Responsible for people Management • involved in Hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and development plans.
• Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
• Responsible for customer Satisfaction and relationship building. Resource Utilization, Quality management.
• Provides overall direction to the project teams.
Job Requirement and Skills
• Good understanding of technology trends and usage in company business areas.
• Project Management
• People Management
• Client Relationship skills.
• Good understanding of business and functional linkages.
• Understanding of Business Development
• Organizational competency building skills.
• Routinely reports project status to Senior Mgmt. Has authority to make account/Business unit related decisions.
• High level of influence within the organization and external customers/ business partners.
• Within own team or department at leadership / strategic level.
• Contact with user/customer up to and including senior-level management.
• Contact with peers in the organization at global senior management at strategic level.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Altiris client Mgmt suite NA Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.