- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Client Outreach Campaign Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Outreach Campaign ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values. We are currently looking for a professional to drive and execute projects to support client outreach for legal and regulatory initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible for planning and managing client outreach campaigns within a centralised client outreach capability for the CB/CIB businesses.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage the end-to-end execution of Client Outreach Campaigns. This includes scoping, planning, sign-off, execution and follow-up activities at a campaign level
- Lead Campaign Working Groups and/or stakeholder engagement to ensure that execution is completed to plan and in line with SCB's outreach process and compliance standards
- Partner with Data Teams to define scoping rules and analyse and segment systems extracts to create and validate campaign lead lists
- Partner with Marketing and the relevant Business Team/s to schedule and manage the execution of campaign communications and response management strategies
- Assess the Frontline and Client impact of campaign activities. Design and execute frontline briefing strategies to build staff awareness pre-campaign go-live
- Measure & track the effectiveness of implemented initiatives utilising internal/external assessments and apply learnings to future campaigns to optimise outreach activities
- In consultation with the Client Outreach Lead & Project Team, provide campaign management SME input for future state outreach processes, technology solutions and the Target Operating Model
- Partner with key Business/Project Teams to define the scope and execution strategy for client outreach activities
- Proactively update key stakeholders throughout the outreach process and represent the Client Outreach Team at project working groups
- Contribute to the Client Outreach Team's BAU process improvement & upskilling strategy
- Manage and support the execution of Client Outreach initiatives
- Ensure that Outreach execution and planning aligns with the BAU Outreach process standards and that all campaign documentation and quality standards are met
- Complete customer segmentation activities and validate the accuracy of campaign data sets
- Continuously review and resolve the risks arising from policy, process, system and procedures to meet the required regulatory and internal standards
- Consistently document all key campaign elements (process, stakeholder management and data) to provide full transparency for other campaign managers and reduce key man risk
- Manage the storage of evidence of the outreach execution so that it is available for audit and regulatory reporting as needed.
- Proactively identify and embed efficiency improvements in the BAU Client Outreach process
- Provide SME input to optimise Client Outreach technology solution/s and the future-state Target Operating Model to meet customer requirements (internal and external)
- Identify and roll-out tactical improvements to the Client Outreach process and operating model to drive greater efficiency and campaign optimisation
- Identify opportunities and adopt new practices to improve the operating rhythm of the Client Outreach Team and drive execution efficiency and knowledge sharing
- Actively support up-skilling and knowledge sharing across the team to ensure that all Campaign Managers are proficient in the end-to-end outreach lifecycle
- Lead through example and contribute to the culture and values, embedding a high level of team engagement
- Set appropriate expectations for outreach campaign execution and work in collaboration with key business stakeholders to meet regulatory and project timelines
- Actively identify and provide recommendations on how to address process risks
- Raise campaign risks to the relevant project forums and stakeholder groups and act as the outreach SME for any subsequent mitigation planning
- Ensure that the execution of Client Outreach campaigns satisfies audit requirements
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Responsible for adhering to and ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies and external laws and regulations
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Compliance, CLDM Business/Project Teams, Marketing
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under the Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures .
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience with Client Outreach / Marketing / Campaign Management and Frontline engagement activities
- Skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving
- Knowledge of all segments of the business with a broad understanding of CB / CIB Banking business. Regulatory Compliance experience is also desired but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to collaborate with varied stakeholder groups to devise and execute on outreach plans with minimal supervision
- Ability to liaise independently across a wide variety of businesses, operational, project, marketing & compliance teams, to achieve defined outcomes
- Ability to manage campaign execution and to follow through on execution and closure requirements
- Experience with analysing, segmenting and validating large data sets
- Experience with process improvement/continuous improvement, including an ability to analyse campaign results, identify opportunities and embed those learnings to optimise future outreach activity
- Excellent professional skills, communication (including verbal and written) skills
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, Team player, with a very strong willingness to share and impart knowledge
- Highly Competent in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Ability to learn new concepts and initiate suggestions to improve existing practices
- Direct Marketing experience is also desired but not essential
- Masters/Graduate degree preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.