Client Onboarding Lead Analyst
The Client Onboarding Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills. Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams. Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Understands client requirements and implements them correctly. Understands new customer requirements and ensures adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drives process changes. Provides innovative solutions to clients. Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice. Maintains a strong culture of risk and controls through various processes and check points. Identifies means to reduce transaction defects (internal and external). Develops performance matrices to track defects, productivity. Ensures clean audit results. Efficiently and effectively manages new projects and ensures smooth cutover with minimized risks.
- Engages in project planning including cost management. Develops training content, training materials, trackers for the migration.
- Responsible for setting direction of a specialized area. Decisions made at this level will contribute to direction and drive strategy for the entire area; builds strong relationships with internal and external constituents, influencing them to contribute to the success of the business.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous experience in documentation review, account maintenance and related cash products.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economy.
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Project management skill including financial cost management skills.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established. Ability to interact confidently with senior management and / or regulators. Ability to coach and develop people, identifying and retaining talent. Able to partner with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities. Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk. Should be open to working staggered hour /shift / over weekend and on public holidays. To ensure excellent rapport with internal stakeholders including peers and seniors and duly provide inputs to the team and ensure timely resolution of all issues, wherever there are business risks and the issues need to get addressed such cases should be raised to the senior's forum for appropriate action and advice.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .