This is a 12 month contract for a global corporate and investment bank
The Client Operational Service is looking for a Client Onboarding manager within APAC Client Onboarding. Candidate will conduct end-to-end onboarding function for a portfolio of client across products (PB, FICC, Equities and Stock loan repo), prioritization with the business and Onboarding stakeholders, streamline and synergize Onboarding processes leveraging industry solution and strengthen partnership with internal stakeholders
What you will do
- Client facing role tasked with ensuring the successful delivery of clients Onboarding requests for Markets OTC Derivative for new and existing APAC clients
- Managing internal stakeholders in the entire Onboarding cycle (AML, Documentation, Compliance, Credit, Tax, Middle Office and Front Office) to ensure overall delivery to the client within expected timeframe
- Coordinate new business pipeline management and prioritization with the business partners and Onboarding stakeholders to ensure delivery of business development and revenue strategy
- Assisting clients with requirements for the BofA account opening process as well as providing the necessary data to clients to complete their own internal account set up when necessary
- Collaborate with the wider client onboarding team to establish a streamlined & synergised global process across multi-asset classes and market products
- Experience in an Onboarding/KYC role within Financial Services
- Client expertise to be able to quickly generate a good rapport with a client and ensure the client’s Onboarding experience is positive
- Experience of OTC Derivatives (Fixed Income and Equities) and FX Products is essential. Stock Loan, Repo and F&O and OTC Clearing experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of KYC requirements and Jurisdictional Tax Requirements
- Exposure to legal contracts and regulatory requirements (incl. MIFID II, EMIR, Dodd Franck, SFTR)
- Strong organizational abilities
- Commitment to high quality client service both external and internal
- Excellent communication skills, ability to show initiative and strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with an ability to think commercially and prioritize competing demands under time pressure
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.