Client On-boarding Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 23 Jun 18 2018-06-23
Client On-boarding Associate
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
- Manage Client Onboarding team that supports the relationship onboarding process, particularly documentation formalities validation and client data management.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge, expertise and experience of legal and regulatory requirements, control frameworks, operational processes and policies across the business
- Reviewing and approving KYC for new client on-boarding for standard sensitive accounts (i.e. high risk clients and writing of case reports managed by Compliance)
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients
- Optimism work processes and procedures and ensure a stable and workable quality and administrative system, taking into account relevant guidelines, both internally and externally and deliver the related objectives laid by the organization
- Guide, supervise, motivate, develop and reward employees so that their performance related to the department's and company's strategy is optimized in the short and long term.
- Identify opportunities to optimize capacity and increase efficiencies Imbibe and propagate firm's KYC / AML and Ref Data policies and procedures as well as systems and technology used to record the information & documents
- Build strong partnership across groups - global teams and key business partners, business support groups, peers and other lines of businesses
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error tracking, analysis, feedback, knowledge management, training, updating of operating procedures
- Inculcate absolute adherence to the business and firm wide Risk/Controls agenda, work closely with the Risk team for periodic assessments of risks & controls and timely closure of identified control issues
- Support change projects in view of strategic objectives and vision.
- Drive and deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Degree holder & above with good academic record
- Solid experience in the Banking/Finance industry
- Effective communication skills - to be able to manage relationships with clients virtually
- Relevant KYC background with experience working in Client Onboarding team.
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed environment, and accustomed to bridging the gap between disparate organizations and cultures.
- Good knowledge of regulatory trends and developments
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
Click the "Apply Online" button now to apply to this position! Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps.