Client Off-boarding Officer - 6 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 14 Oct 18
A global investment bank is seeking an individual to be part of the Operations team responsible for offboarding. In this position, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to oversee a regional program across 12 branches, as well as the contingency to efficiently design operational processes and deliver change.
- Manage the day-to-day workload for offboarding throughout the peak volumes of the offboarding program.
- Assist to embed the strategic bulk-driven design for offboarding as a BAU process and communicate/manage stakeholder expectations using MI reports specifically designed for the offboarding program.
- Handle ad-hoc exceptions related to offboarding, such as manage exits (where clients have existing positions but have been approved for closure) and KYC data remediation for issues related to clients proposed for offboarded.
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in KYC in the financial industry
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel
- Effective team-player with ability to impact and influence across organization and levels
- Good organization and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail / ability to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322