- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 Jan 18
Client Manager, Corporate Banking
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Client Manager holds pivotal relationship in the Client Delivery team responsible for delivering exceptional client account management. The Client Manager is responsible for proactively managing the client account on all day to day maintenance activities to ensure the highest level of client service and relationship health. The Client Manager will support the GAMs, RAMs or FAMs on an aligned client portfolio to ensure strong client delivery execution.
Provide direct support to the GAM/FAM for the assigned client portfolio as follows:
- Ensure the highest level of client service and risk mitigation through proactive client account management support with client on-boarding (liaising with COBAM), credit monitoring (liaising with CA COE) and flow maintenancre
- Actively engage and collaborate with Clients, GAMs/ RAMs/FAMs and Product Partners to understand and respond to any issues/concerns relating to the ongoing account maintenance including highlighting any unusual utilization patterns to coverage teams.
- Provide proactive support on account maintenance activities like documentation, reporting etc by engaging and collaborating with the client, COBAM, CA, CRC, LDU, MDU, Legal and Compliance and relevant ops teams as required to ensure the clients expectations are met or exceeded
- Escalate issues/concerns relating to account maintenance activities to the CM Team Lead for follow up as relevant
Documentation: Credit (existing deals - Renewals/Amendments) & Other *excluding credit approvals
- Liaise with Legal & Compliance, CRC, CDU and Clients on standard documentation processes
- Obtain necessary approvals for T&C deviations on standard docs from the relevant authoriser as necessary
- Follow through to ensure documentation completion and validate limits are correctly loaded/reflected in TP systems
- Ensure document deficiencies are minimised (as reflected in DDW etc) and are rectified in a timely manner
- Liaise with COBAM/GAM/FAM if required on CDD related items
Account Management & Portfolio Quality *excluding credit approvals
- Ensure general portfolio hygiene of client data from a quality control perspective ie correct client tagging, limit information, segment classification etc in SCI, WorkBench.
- Annotate on past dues and excesses daily in the portfolio. Ensure excesses/past dues are regularized on time and cash/cheques are released on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to CA and GAM/FAM.
- Review and follow up on Unsettled (FX) Past Due Trades reports & Failed trades reports with Operations
- Support Loan Drawdown, Cash Management, Trade Offerings & Audit Confirmations
- Manage any client related data queries and remediation efforts, including first level escalations on account maintenance activities
- Seek transactional approvals as necessary (ie trade, cash) and release trade offerings on time to ensure faster TAT on trade transactions.
- Attend ASTAR Review meeting as appropriate and participate in relevant business meetings, forums or committees as required.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as assigned and other business initiatives
- Support Network Delivery through documentation facilitation (passporting)
- Ensure adherence to all internal/regulatory policies & regulations
- Co-ordinate with Ops/GSSC to rectify any ops related issues which can be resolved locally and issue Standard Instruction Form (SIFs) wherever required within authority