Client Lifecycle Management Team Lead
- May 20, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch Investment Banking and Private Banking businessservices.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their post trade servicing team. As an AVP, you will be reporting to the Head of Department, managing the Client Lifecycle events and Static Maintenance for Private Banking segment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execution of controls and tasks required in the Client Lifecycle Management process
- Ensure that client identiﬁcation documentation, name screening and data capture activities are in accordance with the Bank's policies
- Act as Subject Matter Specialist in various aspects of the account maintenance
- Advise on tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements
- Perform data capture and validation in the Client Relationship Management system
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements
- To prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment
- Degree holder
- Minimum 7 years of relevant account maintenance / similar documenation experience, preferably in private banking
- Previous experience in people management
- Able to work independently and take initiative in building relationship
- Sound working knowledge on KYC documentation domains and quality assurance concepts
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932