Client Instruction Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibilities include:
• To promote efficiency and independence in our front to back process flows by focusing on timely and accurate handling of client instruction validation, and professional and friendly client callbacks, related to areas including: Ad-hoc fund transfer, Cheques/Cashier Order deposit and Issuance, Security Transfer, Securities Lending
• To be conversant and compliant at all times with relevant statutory, head office, local directives and regulations in force.
• To manage all incoming Front Office issues/escalations related day to day instruction handling in a timely, accurate and customer friendly manner.
• To facilitate process change and continuous improvements within above-mentioned areas, by addressing issues and participating in projects and initiatives to improve efficiency either within or outside the team.
• Report or raise irregularities or issues which may cause potential breach in controls or deviations from standard processes promptly to team leader and line manager
Your future colleagues
You will work very closely with internal partners from Front Office, Market / Location Business Managers, Processing Team and IT.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Overall know-how of banking products and processing areas
- Good command of English, Mandarin and or Cantonese as you will require to perform client call-backs to individuals speaking these languages on a daily-basis.
- Pleasant personality with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organised and systematic individual who pays attention to details and accuracy
- Fast learner and ability to rotate between different topic areas and tasks
- Experience in client services and/or payment processing
- Outstanding end-user computing skills (MS Office Suite), Visual Basic, Macros etc.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.