Client is looking for a client coverage manager focusing on acquisition of investors for their private equity real estate funds.
Client is a private equity real estate investment firm with investment and asset management capabilities.
- To build own network to increase the AUM of the funds (private equity real estate funds) and meet sales target.
- Develop and implement sales strategy and manage individual sales targets
- To pitch/ sell funds and provide regular market updates to clients
- To organise events for client gathering to farm new clients
- At least 3 years of sales experiences within financial services industry
- Proven fund selling track record will be preferred.
- Extensive network with retail or institutional investors.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859