Client Analyst (AML) - 6 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
The Client Due Diligence Team is a key group within Client On-boarding who is responsible for conducting the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks of clients for our client to meet its Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance obligations and other regulatory requirements. The team ensures the quality of client communications prior to liaising with clients and internal business contacts to obtain AML information for the firm's records. This involves engagement with relevant global business units and relationship managers and a focus on providing excellent client service
The Client Due Diligence Analyst will liaise with external clients and internal relationship managers to obtain both AML information and documentation. Specifically the individual will be required to track timely completion of work against agreed targets and resolve complex and often sensitive issues around client contact.
Exceptional client service and maintaining confidentiality requirements are key goals for the team. The relevant individual will need to be able to demonstrate a keen understanding of how to balance these demands with the need to meet the regulatory goals as well as the overall deadlines.
- Contacting clients and the business to obtain updated AML information and documentation.
- Ensuring all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence.
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions.
- Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience financial industry experience
- Fluency in Japanese or Mandarin and English (spoken and written) would also be a priority but not a sticking point.
- Experience in liaising with clients directly and business contacts on a global basis
- Experience of AML requirements either via a Client On-boarding role or experience on a similar project including an understanding of client structures and AML requirements for hedge funds, private corporations, etc
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form. Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and changing requirements
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well in a global team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322