Client Advisor Assistant HNW SEA
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Apr 18
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients.
- support Client Advisors
- be the point of entry for processing client orders
- make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
- carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
- keep in contact with internal and external clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment working in the Wealth Management business division in Singapore. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our teams offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills
- knowledge of banking operations
- experience dealing with private clients and supporting Client Advisors
- great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
- a team player
- a detail-oriented person
- able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.