My client is the leading established local bank and the World’s Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine) in Singapore whom is looking to hire Client Advisor for their offshore premier private client. Candidate should be ready to cover either markets in South Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia) or North Asia
- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Premier Banking - Private Client (Offshore) segment (AUM S$1 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Private Client through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Private Client.
- You should have minimum 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment with proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and accreditation in CACS Paper 1 & Paper 2 and HI.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- It is essential that you have the initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.
- You have the drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue