Our client is an international global institution who specializes in investment management across a wide spread of financial products. They are currently seeking a Associate, Client Services to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for supporting the sales and client retention activities through timely client service for Asia including Japan.
- Provide timely customers financial reports, account related information accurately and promptly
- Provide product platform & financial product related queries and assistance
- Ensure that clients information are constantly updated and maintain well
- Responsible for handling & distributing incoming support and incident questions
- At least 1 year of client service experience within the financial services, preferably within an investment management or financial trading organization
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with good interpersonal abilities
- Highly motivated, independent and ability to interact effectively with business units
- Bilingual in English and Japanese as you will be liaising with Japanese-speaking clients
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.