Payments , settlements , clearing , operations Your new company A reputable financial institution looking for two positions - Clearing Settlements Manager and Clearing Associate to join the team.
Your new role
- Responsible for all clearing processes such as reconciliation of purchases and timely transfer of funds.
- Handle daily reconciliation and withdrawal of funds.
- Handle any issues related to deposit or funding with customers.
- Ensure sufficient funds are set aside for settlement purposes.
- Responsible in reconciling orders between transaction parties.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years and 7 years of Clearing experience as an associate and manager respectively.
- For the manager position, you will need at least 7 years of management experience within the clearing and settlement function.
- Strong mandarin skills as you will be dealing with Chinese counterpart on a daily basis.
- Payment exposure will be strongly preferred.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a dynamic management team and enjoyable working environment. You will be given the opportunity to be well expose to the business and an excellent chance for progression.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other Banking operations and middle office roles, contact Sylvia at Hays on +65 63030151 or email Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg [mailto:Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg)
EA License number: 07C3924 | Registration ID number: R1770199 Company Registration number: 200609504D