Chief Risk Officer
- Permanent, Full time
- Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd
- 24 Jan 18 2018-01-24
You will plan and drive the strategic directions to develop, improve and implement group risk monitoring and reporting, management frameworks, policies, guidelines, procedures and methodologies in alignment with the business objectives of Maybank Kim Eng Group’s aspirations.
- Champion execution and implementation of the Risk Management framework, including applicable systems, policies and procedures, for all relevant businesses and jurisdictions, including but not limited to credit risk, market risk and operational risk;
- Oversee development and implementation of country-specific risk management plans, in line with local regulatory requirements;
- Facilitate discussions and strategize with Business Heads to further business plans and/or solve business/credit issues;
- Facilitate collaboration across countries for sharing of best practices and knowledge;
- Oversee independent assessment and monitoring of risk across the local business, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and standards within the Group;
- Ensure reporting of risk assessments, including breaches and deficiencies detected, to the Board of Directors, Management Risk Committee and Executive Committee, and advise on the preventive actions taken;
- Develop and manage the close rapport with regulators through periodic visit and/or formal and informal communication;
- Build local risk management team capabilities.
- Good degree with at least 15 years’ working experience in the financial services industry covering Compliance, Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Possesses good understanding of key risk and control concepts, tools and trends
- Possess risk-based thinking and mindset
- Good communication skills