Chief Product Officer
Introduction to the role:
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Asia's Leading Fintech Startup
- Competitive Salary Package and Equity
Our client is one of Asia's leading financial management start-up in hyper-growth stage and is constantly developing their technology function and product offerings. They are well-funded and already in collaboration with over 70 of the leading financial institutions in Asia. With multiple initiatives and plans to scale the business, they are currently looking for a Chief Product Officer to join this function to own and lead the product organization and strategy.
You will be the key player in driving the next big challenge of scaling the business and its position in the market. In order to do this, you need an array of skills - strong leadership and management, understanding of personal financial products, consumer-focused, digitally and technically savvy, and is resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast. The Role:
- Owning and leading the product organization and driving all aspects of product strategy
- Managing all aspects of product development of existing and new products
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Collaborating with Technology, Commercial and Marketing teams
- Establish and implement the overall strategy and transformation in collaboration with the C-level stakeholders to enable measurable results for each the business.
- Ensuring that products drive consumer engagement and gain of market share through product optimization by leveraging user centric design and continuous conversion rate optimization programs
- Be a thought leader and drive impact throughout the enterprise.
- 15+ years' experience in Product Management at a similar capacity or a leading management consultancy firm
- Passion to drive and to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of Product Leadership and Strategy, working on own initiatives and an instinctive "can-do" attitude, with strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to
- Comfortable working with ambiguity