Chief Operating Office - KYC Quality Assurance Analyst - Associate
Position Overview Overview:
- The Know Your Customer Quality Assurance (KYC QA) function is part of Deutsche Bank's KYC Client Lifestyle Management (CLM) control structure which performs the first level quality control of KYC files in the APCA region.
- KYC QA provides a sample check over the quality of CLM KYC files. The function operated a consistent check across all locations and functions independently from the CLM teams.
- KYC QA reduces the KYC risk to the Bank using sample based reviews of client files to help ensure that both internal Deutsche Bank and external regulatory requirements for KYC are met.
You will have:
- Review KYC files on a sample basis. Apply the QA methodology to deliver an objective review of client files. Perform accurate and consistent QA checks on KYC files across multiple business areas and client types.
- Identify issues within the KYC documentation and confirm issues have been remediated and/or appropriately escalated through the escalation process.
- Draft reports for KYC QA and CLM management to ensure that risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate.
- Partner with the CLM teams to improve KYC standards. Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement program of work borne out of QA testing results, asses root causes and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken.
- Sustain to a culture of teamwork and collective achievement of departmental goals and objectives across QA and CLM teams.
You will be:
- Profound knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) matters and topics with 2+ years KYC operations experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
- Experience with corporate / institutional clients and with preferably with risk and complex client entity structures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints
- Excellent personal organisation and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- A high level of interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to them in their role in the change effort
- The ability to utilize your own area of expertise and knowledge to contribute to significant improvements in operational processes and policies.
- KYC subject matter expert
- Proactive and able to articulate complex issues to all levels of management
- Open minded and performance oriented
- Able to sell ideas and concepts to gain contribution from stakeholders
- Motivated and flexible, able to work in high-pressure environment
- Communicates with integrity to fellow team members
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.