Chief Cloud Architect
Heading up a Global Cloud Solution Architect Team The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a Chief Cloud Architect professional to lead their Solution Architecture Team. In this role, you will:
- Lead a high caliber team of 10-15 Solution Architects, providing strategy, direction and thought leadership.
- Understand clients' business and functional needs and create customized managed Cloud enabled solutions.
- Create and deliver proposals/presentations/pitch documents to address client requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales team in client engagements.
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features and benefits.
- Play a pivotal role in anchoring client RFPs, ensure superior quality and content of RFP responses.
- Design and re-architect Public or Hybrid cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure) to ensure maximum uptime and scalability to meet clients' constantly evolving business needs.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- An Industry Leader with 15+ years of experience in Infrastructure, Cloud and Solutioning Architecting
- Excellent Communication Skills - CXO / C-Suite level client facing engagement
- Confident Evangelist for Cloud
- Hands on technologist with strong experience delivering Cloud architecture and solutions to a variety of customers
- Previous CTO experience preferable
- Initiative, drive and dedication with a desire to excel consistently