Chief Cashier, Remittance & Deposit Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 19 Apr 19
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Remittance & Deposit Services
Overview of Division/Department
Our Remittance and Deposit Services (RDS), a member of our Asia and Oceania Administration Department, comprises of two teams – Remittance team which provides Inward and Outward Remittance services to customers and a Deposit team, which provides Cash/Cheque Clearing, and Giro/Current Account services to customers.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This position is for Chief Cashier role
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Your duty mainly is to serve customers over the bank counter
- You need to be able to handle S$ local and USD foreign currency cash deposit/withdrawal and with experience in detecting forgery notes
- You need to handle local clearing cheque deposits
- Participate in UAT testing, project implementation, study sessions and system enhancement discussions as and when required
- Process back-end task such as GIRO/FAST Service
What you should have:
- A Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of cash handling experience as a Checker or Approver in the Financial Insitutions
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"