Menrva Consulting, part of the Menrva Group, is expanding its team to provide services to its APAC client base. We are looking for an experienced technology architect to help our client with their data centre migration. As a Chief architect, you must have strong technical expertise and excellent business acumen. Working alongside SMEs, Project Managers, Infrastructure architects and Operation team, you will drive the successful delivery of technical projects within tight deadlines.
Main objectives of the role:
- Design, plan and oversee data migration and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Stay abreast of the organisation's technologies and architectures and maintain an in-depth knowledge at all times.
- Provide architectural direction to business and solution architects.
- Carry out due diligence of the existing applications, infrastructure and requirements and develop ambitious but achievable architectural road map for the business.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
- Manage customer relationships by analysing, designing, developing and delivering appropriate data centre migration solution.
- Drive technical proposals by understanding and articulating customer problems and deliver solutions through strong solution design skills.
- Take ownership of the technical delivery of the project and guide delivery team to successfully develop and deploy proposed solution.
- Degree holder
- Strong business acumen with 15+ years of experience as Technical or Solution Architect.
- Must have experience in implementing complex data centre migration.
- Proven exposure to various methodologies, best practices and technologies – agile, waterfall etc. and traditional estimation scoping and pricing.
- Ability to define and understand customer problems and present solutions to clients.
- Proven use of risk management knowledge and expertise.
- Strong technology strategy and operating model design knowledge.
- Experience in design and implementation of transformation projects and end-to-end solutions.
- Good knowledge of financial applications and data systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, with an ability to build relationships within business.
- A result orientated and commercially customer focused mindset, capable of working in fast-paced environments.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move. You can also get in touch with Simon at email@example.com or +65 8318 4164 to discuss further.