Change Management Analyst (1 year contract)
- 100K + fringe benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
Responsible for supporting the delivery of change within the FCRMP Programme. The role works closely with senior Change Management specialists to support a project and/or a number of initiatives within the programme.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Undertaking change analysis to identify change impacts and impact management solutions;
- Working closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change as it relates to assigned projects;
- Coordinate change management activities to support project delivery.
- Work closely with change and communication specialists on assigned projects to support the preparation of CM deliverables, including administrative support and stakeholder engagement
- Complete change management analysis related to people, systems and process changes, including data gathering and translating data into meaningful information for the purposes of training and engagement
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure consistency and quality standards are met within the team
- Work closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change
- Provide coordination support for change management activities across assigned projects
- Track change deliverables and resourcing across the FCRMP Programme, including stakeholder tracking
Champions Change Management
- Assist FCRMP projects in preparing key change deliverables, including stakeholder analysis and impact assessment
- Provide support to project staff on managing change
Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Highlight change risks to members of the CM Practice and help mitigate them
Strategy (Responsibilities that are related to the development and implementation of a strategy)
- Support change management strategies and plans for assigned projects
- Participate in change management planning to support the development of the overall Change Management Strategy and Plan.
Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and / or financial objectives)
- Ensure that key changes (introduced as part of the FCRMP) are implemented in a manner that ensures business readiness and successful handover to BAU (in region/country), in coordination with the project team/s
Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
- Document and maintain all core documents, including policies/processes/DOIs
People and Talent (Responsibilities related to people and talent matters)
- Support FCRMP Change Management peers through QI processes, including but not limited to peer reviews
- Apply good/best practice in developing and delivering change management approaches and deliverables
Risk Management (Responsibilities Under Risk Management Framework – both execution and supervisory)
- Understand relevant aspects of systems used for FCC purposes, including CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Propose improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Develop and/or implement change management methodology and capabilities
- Provide project management support
- Provide subject matter expert advice, guidance and support to the project managers on managing change
Regulatory & Business conduct (The below is mandatory standard wording, do not remove)
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the CM function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- As per the relevant Stakeholder matrix and individual Projects’ stakeholder analysis
- Change management experience, ideally gained in a financial crime compliance environment
- Professional, highly adept to problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to deliver outcomes despite complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open and cooperative environment
- Good planning and organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills