Change/Project Coordinator (Asset Management) - Contract
- SGD3500.00 - SGD4000.00 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
NEW Project/Change coordinator role
Your new company
A leading multinational banking and financial services firm is looking for a Change/Project Coordinator. This is a 9 months contract.
Your new role
You will be working within the Asset Management operations team, supporting the APAC business. You will handle the change activities for the account transition.
- Participate in the validation of the changes configured in the new system
- Provide operation support for the various type of transitions types 1. On-boarding of new client accounts and fund launches 2. Termination of client account and funds 3. Coordinate the change in custodian 4.Liaise with the client relationship manager / product manager / investment manager to understand the operations requirements for each transition event 5.To liaise extensively with incoming and outgoing fund management houses and custodians to agree all transitions arrangements including dates and methods and also the setup of custody markets
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years of experience in asset management operation or change area
- University degree in economics or business administration
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand front to back design and processes and translate these into testing activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.