Centralized Client Servicing Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Mar 19
Job Reference # 189270BR
Are you an individual with high client servicing standards? Do you have a keen understanding of the various activities in operations? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Be part of the front line client service team providing unparalleled service to our client advisors
– Offer sound advice and provide strong support to client advisors across wide ranging topics from account and document transaction lifecycle to securities related queries
– Understand our client advisors needs and communicate effectively with them and their supporting teams
– Further develop core processes to improve service quality and efficiency
You'll be working in the Centralized Client Services team in Singapore. Our role is to be the first point of contact for our client advisors regarding operations related queries.
By improving the self-help information and working closely with various service delivery teams, we ensure operations are able to fully support our Wealth Management business which manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients.
Providing an excellent & outstanding client experience is our goal.
– a university degree in banking or finance
– several years of experience in wealth management operational roles
– good understanding of wealth management operation processes especially in securities, on-boarding and documentations
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a good team player
– able to work under pressure to strict deadlines (you're good at prioritizing tasks)
– a person with high service level standards
– adept at improving processes and enhancing workflows (you're a keen observer and problem solver)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.