Central Marketing Associate, Greater China and North Asia (Associate/Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Responsible for providing administrative support for the bank's client onboarding and AML related reviews within the front office function servicing Private Banking clients. Responsibilities Client Onboarding
- Preparation of account onboarding packs
- Responsible for completing account onboarding of prospects including but not limited for individuals, corporates, trusts and financial intermediaries. This will cover preparing and checking the forms and relevant KYC documentations submission and initial assessment of name screenings & hits, taking appropriate approvals and timely submission of the case.
- Identify and highlight any potential red flags appropriately
- Liaise with relationship managers and counterparts for issues and client related deficiencies identified during the onboarding process.
- Conduct AML periodic reviews of existing relationships including but not limited to higher risk relationships and financial intermediaries as per scheduling from compliance. This will cover preparing the forms, submission and initial assessment of name screenings & hits, taking appropriate approvals, uploading documents to the relevant systems and timely submission of the reviews
- Identify and escalate any suspicious activity or potential red flags appropriately
- Liaise with relationship managers for issues and deficiencies identified during review
- Represent the team in ad hoc AML related projects, initiatives and UATs
- A minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in private banking or client onboarding and reviews within financial institutions is preferable
- Bachelor degree or diploma from reputable institutions
- A good understanding of AML requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Meticulous, strong attention to detail
- Possess future oriented mindset, strive to innovate and adapt to changes
- Strong understanding of inter-dependencies within the team and able to collaborate effectively across departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate and resilient
- Preferably CACS certified
- Able to work both independently and as a team play er