Cash Management / Front Office Support (7-month contract)
- SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
An exciting Cash Management / Front Office Support (7-month contract) job has just become available at a top-tier asset management company.
About the Cash Management / Front Office Support (7-month contract) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be supporting various teams such as operations, dealing, performance, and risk teams in doing projects, resolving issues pertaining to investment and trading activities, or providing fund position reports to the clients / senior management on a regular or ad hoc basis.
You will also work closely with portfolio manager to implement investment strategies, assist to construct portfolio, analyse investment performance, and ensure smooth trade execution.
- Provide accurate and timely cash reports to the portfolio managers
- Support the portfolio manager's investment strategies and trading activities
- Support the portfolio managers in analysing investment performance across strategies
- Ensure timely and smooth trade execution from end to end
- Take ownership and accountability of the position and security data in the front office system
- Work on assigned front office projects
To succeed in this Cash Management / Front Office Support (7-month contract) role, you will need to be proactive and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A degree in Business or Engineering discipline with a strong analytical mind
- Two to three years' cash management and analytics-related experience will be preferred
- A team player with high attention to detail as well as a fast and keen learner with a great desire to take on new challenges
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision and good time management skills are essential
- An aptitude for systems will be an advantage
This leading asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its good working environment, it has won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cash Management / Front Office Support (7-month contract) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro