See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting opportunity within the Institutional Client Onboarding & Static Data Team
- Deliver a superior client service experience for ANZs Global & Institutional customers
- Reporting directly into Client Onboarding & Static Data Team
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: 2 Full Time roles available, 12 Months Fixed Term/Secondment Opportunity
As the Case Manager for Client Enablement, you will support the day to day delivery for ANZs Global and Institutional Banking client base. It is expected that you will be the key client contact person for periodic review related issues. Your background in compliance or KYC operations will enable you to evaluate and make recommendations on the suitability of continuation of customer relationship in terms of AML risk to the bank.
Your role will be an integral part of any AML/Sanctions/CTF projects business operations, working with all facets of the business in achieving its purpose and business objectives. For BAU, your key responsibilities would include:
- Mining & collation of existing client info/docs and prefilling of relevant forms with the same
- Coordination of all required escalations/approvals/deferrals (e.g. exceptions, legal & compliance, etc.)
- Validating client information & documentation is in accordance to ANZ Compliance requirements including identification of any red flags
- Co-ordination with clients for periodic update of KYC docs (for identified client segments)
- Perform management reporting and complete assignments pertaining to data quality.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time)
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven banking operations experience in KYC documentation and processing
- Product knowledge in Cash, Trade, Markets and Lending is preferred
- Ideally from a compliance background and Customer facing experience
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills
- High level oral and written communication and negotiation skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007034).