Cargo Operations Executive
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known fuel trading company that are looking for an experienced cargo operations executive to join their team in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Work closely with cargo trading team and chartering department to enable effective cargo and vessel (both owned and chartered) operations for FOB cargoes
- Maintain up to date communication with trading and operations teams whilst managing loadings with agents, suppliers and terminals.
- Scheduling barge deliveries with barge companies and agents
- All operation administration as well as undertaking market/industry research and analysis to ensure up to date knowledge
- Reports into head of operations
- 4-5 years of experience working in vessel and cargo operations
- Fluent in Mandarin as role will be dealing with Chinese market
- Direct experience with both blending and barge operations ideal
- Strong communication and interpersonal and organisational skills
- Role to be based in Singapore