Capital Management, Corporate Treasury
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Capital Management within Corporate Treasury. Corporate Treasury a dedicated strategic management unit, within the CFO office, that supports senior management committees in ensuring optimal financial resource allocation, adequate capital and liquidity supply to meet business demands, and financial resilience.
You will be actively involved in capital planning and management, as well as recovery planning. You will analyse and research to prepare presentation materials to stakeholders including senior management. There will be opportunities to develop new initiatives and interact with various internal stakeholders. Roles and Responsibilities
- Recommend strategies to optimize capital structure to achieve efficiency, and assess impact from Bank-specific initiatives or regulatory changes.
- Perform ICAAP and industry stress testing, monitor capital levels, review capital related policies.
- Review recovery plans and perform recovery testing.
- Coordinate with key subsidiaries on capital and recovery plans.
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments, and assess implications to the Bank's capital and recovery planning.
- Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Relevant work experience is preferred e.g. familiar with banking and financial markets, capital management and recovery planning, MAS/Basel rules
- Proactive, meticulous, flair for numbers and an eye for details
- Strong analytical mind, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess project and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines