Campus Marketing Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 25 Apr 18
Can you grab a student's attention? Do you know how employer branding works? Are you passionate about great digital content and social media? Bursting with exciting strategies and creative ideas? And know how to bring them to life? If your answers are all yes, you could be the right person for our team. We're looking for a campus marketing specialist to help us:
– promote UBS as an employer of choice to students and graduates in APAC
– bring our employer branding strategy in APAC to life by developing engaging campus campaigns and content for students and graduates
– publish your content on our social media career channels, webpages and other online and offline media for all stages of the campus season; manage, monitor and measure your success
– develop and run digital recruitment events for students with interns, graduates, recruiters and business representatives, and take full responsibility for it
– explore, evaluate and implement new ways of interacting with potential, current and future junior talent in person and online
– support the business' recruiting and hiring needs for volume, niche, hard to fill or new intern and graduates roles with various marketing campaigns on social media
– be an ambassador for our employer brand in APAC, form relationships with local teams and individuals to source and create content which will improve student's awareness of UBS as an employer of choice in APAC
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be based in Singapore working in the Global Junior Talent Marketing team in APAC. The team is spread across the globe and is part of the Global Talent and Recruitment Marketing team. Together we drive change and lead innovation in employer branding and campus and recruitment marketing at UBS (and we also enjoy working together). In this role, you'll work closely with the global Junior Talent teams to make sure we attract, source, recruit and retain the best junior talent around the globe. Find out what we do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-vA6Es6JU&index=13&list=PLwb3qYuADBovm8mTnUYwVvCrj0foHP6jE here.
Your experience and skills
– experience in a similar position
– a bachelor's degree
– a proven track record in social media marketing / community management
– a pro-active can do attitude (you are always brimming with ideas)
– a digital native (you create your own memes, time lapses, gifs, blogsposts, pics etc.) and experienced content producer with an eye for detail and design
– an exceptional communicator, a writer with excellent English writing and editing skills
– passionate about employer branding and recruitment marketing
– able to run marketing projects independently, keeping close contact with the global team, the regional head, our global communications team, other stakeholders and vendors and while controlling the budget
– a team player who collaborates, while having the confidence and motivation to work independently when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.