Campaign Management and Controls
The Business Analytics Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- Govern and execute the delivery of the all the batch and always-on campaigns in Singapore, across different channels and platforms.
- Review completeness of new data elements and works with technology for a seamless integration with bank's internal processes.
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Advanced process management skills, organized and detail oriented
- Experience in project management or related position supporting daily campaigns and operations in the financial services
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Programming experience in SQL/SAS/VBA is preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment working with multiple cross-functional teams
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Curious about learning and developing new skillsets
- Positive outlook with a can-do mindset
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
- Responsible for the day-to-day controls for campaign operations, including validation of approvals, completeness of forms, and the adherence of each campaign to the standard operating procedure.
- Work closely with the business and offshore campaign delivery team to execute recurring campaigns, co-ordinate documentation, approvals, reporting of campaign process related issues and queries.
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer issues related to campaigns and always-on triggers.
- Responsible for the overall access review and maintenance for Datawarehouse and Shared Drive access.
- Working closely with technology, align end-state architecture, data and tools with the personalization vision.
Decision Management Job Family:
Business Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting