- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Call Centre - Customer Service Officer (AM)
Call Centre - Customer Service Officer (AM)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uphold service standards by answering customers enquiries effectively, managing challenging situations/customers and ensuring prompt turnaround for all service requests with consistent quality
- Manage escalations on account related enquiries from various channels
- Monitor service quality by conducting sample checks on calls and emails
- Guide and counsel team members when they do not meet benchmark service levels
- Process service request forms from various channels as and when necessary
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and follow up with external customers on all account related requests.
- Identify and drive process improvements, to ensure excellence in customer experience, timely delivery of services, optimum productivity and effective management of resources
- Work on projects as assigned
- Support OSPL's marketing activities such as road shows and promotions
- AVP, Customer Service
- Degree holders
- 1 to 3 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
- Customer centric / Strong customer service mindset
- A good team player with commitment and initiative with willingness to step into a leadership role
- Independent and resourceful, and able to work under pressure
- Desire to help others with patience and empathy.
- Meticulous, well organized and with ability to analyze and solve problems
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage time
- Able to work on night shift and public holidays to support US market.