C++ Trading Systems Developer - Singapore
Talented C++ engineer required to join the Singapore office of this high performance systematic prop fund to design, develop and implement trading infrastructure solutions.
Working closely with major stakeholders across trading, risk and IT ops, your responsibilities will include low-latency market access software libraries in C++, execution gateways and the building and deployment of trading systems in a production environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, enjoys working in a team and takes pride in developing elegant and robust software. Requirements
- 5+ years' experience in C++ software development on Linux (ideally with some Python programming)
- Solid understanding of STL / Boost
- Experience with low-latency market data and /or order entry protocol implementations / FIX
- Solid knowledge of data structures
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Bonus points for derivatives or equities trading experience
- Strong salary and industry-leading bonuses
- Generous benefits package, including lunch, bar, insurance, health services, charity leave
Up to £ 150k base + bonus Contact
To apply for this role, or for more information, please contact: Kishan Patel