C++ Development Lead
- Jul 27, 2021
Exciting job opportunity as a Senior C++ Developer with our key Global Banking Client to be part of their Market Connectivity Team for their Trading system.
The role involves working closely Traders, Quant team and developers to develop highly robust, resilient and efficient quality systems. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with their Global Markets and Investment Banking and Capital Markets divisions within the Markets business regionally.
- Involved in reducing operational risk, improvement in efficiency for their multi asset global trading systems.
- Drive the design and development of system components with focus on performance, scalability and robustness.
- Able to drive code reuse through use of open or inner source whilst maintaining a solid focus on quality and innovation.
- Drive efficiencies through test driven development, automated testing and deployment.
- Working in an Agile environment and using Continuous Integration processes.
- 8+ years of strong technical experience in C++(C++11/14/17), preferably with a Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience in Linux, Messaging Middleware and Networking.
- Experience in building distributed large scale, multi-threaded, high availability, low latency large-scale applications
- Solid understanding of automated testing techniques.
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies and continuous integration process.
- A strong team player with good communication skills and a keen interest in learning and keeping abreast about latest industry trends and technologies
If you are interested in the role and like to discuss further, please click Apply now or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1441957
Registration Name : Purvi Vyas