● Develop reliable core components and interfaces for our performance critical systems.
● Development of software components running on vehicles to enable communication, monitoring, dispatch and controlling of vehicles from the cloud.
● Development of software components to enhance passenger experience in an Autonomous Vehicle. eg. Passenger facing display, cabin monitoring, audio/video calling, cabin ambiance control to name a few.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
● MS or BS in computer science or related fields.
● 6+ years professional work experience as software engineer using C++.
Skills and traits:
● Excellent C++ 11 / 14 development skills on Linux platforms.
● Strong experience in data structure and algorithms.
● Strong experience in multi-threaded programming.
● Strong software design and Object Oriented Programming skills.
● Familiar with Git, JIRA, confluence.
Bonus points (optional):
● Experience with libraries like Boost & Qt or Gstreamer.
● Distributed systems and middleware like DDS.
● Real time Video and Audio communication (WebRTC/SIP).
● Python and Shell scripting.