C++ 14 Developer
- SGD90000 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
An established banking client is looking for experienced C++ Developers to join the global Electronic Trading team. The ideal candidate should have prior development experience in areas such as trade capture, pricing and straight-through-processing solutions.
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC across multiple e-commerce applications
- Working with Front Office business users and project teams to understand requirements
- Create technical specifications based on business requirements
- Develop and deliver requirements including testing where needed
- Provide post-implementation support and participate in post-implementation reviews
- Strong experience in writing C++ 14 applications within Linux/UNIX environments
- Strong experience in object oriented and multithreaded programming
- Good exposure to large, multi-tier platforms, ideally which have high frequency messaging elements between servers and server to GUI interaction
- Strong experience in SQL, writing stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl etc. would be advantageous
- Financial product knowledge (FX, Fixed Income, Equities etc.) would be an added advantage
- Ability to frequently interact with and manage Front Office users' expectations
- Ability to work with global development teams, participate in technical discussions and escalate issues in a timely manner wherever necessary
- Multi-tasking, analytical and problem solving skills
Key Words: C++, Low Latency, Systems Programming, Electronic Trading, Investment Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330