CSIS GIA – APAC Security Threat Intelligence Sr. Analyst
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) in Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS) is a dynamic program combining specialized intelligence and analytical resources, in support of cyber, fraud, internal misconduct, security, and other complex issues that arise throughout Citi.
We are a quickly evolving organization charged with solving some of the most challenging intelligence and analytical questions posed to Citi. The work we do will engage your whole brain (as well as a fair amount of your time) and our most impactful achievements have one crucial feature in common: Colleagues who embrace our six Citi Leadership Standards:
It's a great place to work. So, if you think you are up for it, see if these apply to you:
- Develops Our People - We value growth * #LifeLongLearners
- Drives Value - We strive for excellence * #MakingAnImpact
- Works As A Partner - We succeed and fail as a team * #DreamTeam
- Champions Progress - We push ourselves to innovate * #ThinkingOutsideTheBox
- Lives Our Values - We believe every opinion counts * #Respect
- Delivers Results - We put our stakeholders first * #ProblemSolvers
A little about this role:
- I enjoy working in a creative and high-paced environment where no two days are the same
- I am self-aware and use this ability to stay flexible and positively direct my behavior
- I enjoy being part of a diverse, multicultural and globally dispersed team
- I communicate openly with others, share my ideas, and listen
- I value being surrounded by talented, committed and supportive colleagues
- I want my work to be meaningful and impactful
- I like to solve problems collaboratively and to be intellectually challenged
- I embrace change with agility and a positive attitude
Based in Singapore, this position reports to the Regional Intelligence and Analysis Program Manager.
The Security Threat Intelligence Senior Analyst position is a regional program role requiring expertise in all source intelligence activities; specifically in the use of intelligence analytic techniques, link analysis, and an in-depth understanding of the APAC region. A successful candidate is someone who wants to take charge of their own career. So we are looking for high performers willing to bring their "A-game" and with demonstrated understanding and expertise in:
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Applying and executing the intelligence cycle
- Strategic and operational analysis of complex problem sets
- Project management coordination and balancing multiple competing priorities
- Building productive engagement models with internal and external stakeholders
- Identification of intelligence gaps and development of innovative intelligence-driven solutions
- Developing and delivering high quality written products and oral intelligence briefings to senior decision makers
The Security Intelligence Senior Analyst position is a high visibility role requiring proven experience in intelligence analysis, corporate program management, and leading quickly developing programs. If you have the following, we would like to talk to you:
- Functioning as a subject matter expert and GIA lead on security threat streams in APAC.
- Application of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to produce sophisticated analysis, findings, and responses which address current or emerging risks to the firm.
- Deliver detailed and professional briefings with a strong application and understanding of analytical techniques to clients, internal stakeholders and/or leadership.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to identify strategic intelligence gaps across CSIS and develop innovative solutions to close identified gaps.
- Identifying technology and software-based solutions to enhance analytical efficiencies/quality and client engagement.
- Developing procedures and processes to standardize, industrialize, and enhance security intelligence production.
- Collaborating with key threat intelligence vendors to produce analysis on internal data and external reporting.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with other Citi units responsible for investigative, intelligence, or security related operations, monitoring, crisis management and response.
- Liaising with a broad network of public/private sector partners on threat intelligence issues and identifying industry trends and threats.
- Identifying and anticipating the problems and product/solution needs of our clients.
- Conducting forecasting and 'over the horizon' threat analysis.
- Continuous project and organizational management execution for all required deliveries while simultaneously working with a globally dispersed team of contributors.
- Bachelor's degree required and advanced degrees welcomed.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of analytical experience.
- Previous experience with security intelligence analysis (private or government), geopolitical risk, or relevant experience in large, complex environments. Previous experience with private sector organization is preferred.
- Self-motivated and independent operator with the ability and maturity to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions and operate in fast paced and dynamic settings.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously, executing daily duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct effective and combined qualitative and quantitative intelligence analysis to provide impactful findings and holistic understanding of threat issues.
- Proven track record of unit level implementation of open and non-open source intelligence gathering techniques, including strong use of commercial databases and expansive online research
- Demonstrated examples of process/procedure development and implementation to improve effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization and across multiple time zones.
- A professional network of industry and government relationships.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .